I’ll be honest, I had not quite enough chicken, and leftover cottage cheese. In the spirit of experimentation I thought I’d give this recipe a whirl. I can’t believe I am actually starting to love cottage cheese a little (!!)
- Same rules apply as with the stuffed chicken breast recipe- the amount of chicken or cheese you use will determine the amount of the other protein source. Percentages people!
- For this particular recipe I had 200g chicken and 60g cottage cheese.
- Bake the chicken seasoned with black pepper and covered in foil, I bake mine 200c for 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile season your cottage cheese with preferred herbs- I used garlic granules, an Italian herb mix, chives and dill. Give it a good mix so it’s all combined.
- Once the chicken has baked, take the roasting dish out and remove the foil.
- Top with the cottage cheese mix and place under a hot grill for 4-5 minutes.
- Serve with your preferred portion of vegetables- in the picture it was 75g steamed broccoli and 5g of baby leaf spinach, rocket and chard mix.
© Chanden/charliekilosugar 2015. Original content please do not reproduce.