If you don’t like cottage cheese which is used in crustless quiche, you can still bake the eggs and vegetables. Use any variant of veg you like and whilst you can bake this in a dish, you can also bake in muffin cases for dinner on the go.
- Whisk 2 large eggs in a bowl and add your preferred seasonings (i.e. black pepper, mixed herbs etc.)
- Add in 80g of vegetables- for this particular recipe I used up some leftover broccoli and made up the remaining allowance with chopped spinach.
- Mix together until everything is combined.
- Pour into a dish that has been lightly sprayed with fry light or muffin cases.
- Bake at 180C for 15 minutes or until a knife pushed in the centre comes out clean.
© Chanden/charliekilosugar 2015. Original content please do not reproduce.