This meal almost feels like a cheat meal in a way, I don’t have it too often but sometimes it’s just what you crave! The burger and egg meal was borne from having a tiny bit of turkey breast mince leftover and not knowing what to do with it. I think I made a wise choice!
- If making celeriac chips chop out 70g celeriac into chips and blanch in boiling water for 2 minutes. Drain and place on a baking tray.
- Season the chips with some garlic granules and smoked paprika and bake at 200C for 20 minutes.
- When there are about 10 minutes left, make up 50g turkey mince with the spices of your choice. Flatten into one wide patty or make 2 little patties.
- Cook the burgers in a ceramic pan with frylight and lemon juice.
- Once cooked and the chips are done, put on a plate and keep warm.
- Spray frylight into the pan and crack in two MEDIUM eggs.
- Fry the eggs and turn over once to ensure they are fully cooked.
- Serve with the burger(s) and chips and 10g mixed salad. If not making chips, use 80g mixed salad.
NOTE: Again this is using 50g turkey breast mince and 2 MEDIUM eggs. This recipe can be adjusted to use 125g turkey breast mince and 1 large egg.
© Chanden/charliekilosugar 2015. Original content please do not reproduce.