Yes you read that correctly- CHEESE OMELETTE! You also know that the cheese will be cottage cheese! This was so filling, much more so than a regular 2 egg job. I didn’t have much in the fridge so used my trusty frozen spinach leaves. Substitute for anything you wish.
- Whisk one large egg and season with black pepper and chives.
- In a separate bowl mix in half your cottage cheese allowance (162g) with black pepper, chives, Italian herbs, parsley, garlic granules and a tiny sprinkle of rosemary.
- Heat a small frying pan with some fry light and then pour the egg in and swirl so that the entire base is coated.
- When the bottom is set, line half of the omelette with 20g spinach leaves and spoon the cheese mixture on top.
- Fold over, press gently and warm through.
- Serve with your remaining veg allowance (I used 60g leaves).
© Chanden/charliekilosugar 2015. Original content please do not reproduce.