A rather rough approximation of the dish, I didn’t even know this type of dish existed but the ingredients seem to match! Once again I was using up bits of leftover vegetables so it is super easy to swap out veg for things you prefer or want to use up.
- Heat a ceramic pan and add a few sprays of frylight. You can either add 50g (raw weight) of chicken that has already been cooked from perhaps last night’s meal and shredded, or 50g of raw chicken sliced into thin strips.
- Add in some lemon juice, garlic and ginger paste to taste.
- When chicken has heated through (or almost cooked), add in 80g of vegetables- in my dish I used a combination of sliced green peppers and steamed broccoli.
- At this point it should be looking like a stir fry- add in some lemon juice for sizzle and to help it stay moist. If using, add in some slices of fresh red chilli, otherwise add in chilli flakes or powder.
- Pour in 2 MEDIUM eggs (beaten) and let the mixture begin to set around the chicken and veg. You can either scramble the eggs as above or let it set into larger pieces and stir occasionally to prevent burning.
- Once the egg has cooked, add a splash of light soy sauce and serve.
NOTE: I have used 50g of chicken and 2 medium eggs as my protein portion due to the calories being similar to the amount in 2 large eggs. (Source(s): Myfitnesspal app and Morrisons).
© Chanden/charliekilosugar 2015. Original content please do not reproduce.