These are delicious served on a bed of salad and accompanied with a garlic and chive dip
- Blitz 70g of fresh cauliflower into breadcrumbs, tip in a shallow bowl or flat plate and season with black pepper, Italian herbs and some chilli flakes.
- Place 245g chicken strips into the crumbs and roll around- you can spray the chicken with a bit of garlic frylight if you wish.
- You will need to press the cauli crumbs into the chicken but eventually they will form a coating.
- Place strips on a baking tray lined with grease proof paper and bake at 200c for 25 mins.
- Serve with 10g mixed leaves and a dip made from your daily milk allowance- 2 large tablespoons of fat free natural yoghurt with garlic granules and chives mixed in.
© Chanden/charliekilosugar 2015. Original content please do not reproduce.