I served with salad as I needed to finish my leaves but match to what you fancy. If you’re having company you can make these and some vegetable crudités and make the dip and serve it all with everything else- just help yourself to your portion and boom! You’re enjoying the party.
- Place 2 large eggs in a saucepan of water and bring to boil, gentle simmer for 10 mins.
- Once cool enough to handle peel eggs and slice in half.
- Scoop out yolks and add in black pepper, mustard powder and a heaped teaspoon of natural yoghurt. Add in any other herb or spice you would like.
- Mix up the yolk mixture until smooth and then spoon back into the yolks.
- Serve on salad (dressed with yoghurt dressing- garlic granules and chives mixed in).
- Garnish with a dusting of paprika and chives.
© Chanden/charliekilosugar 2015. Original content please do not reproduce.