This meal was a few experiments rolled into one really. A while ago, a fellow CWP’er mentioned that he had tried balsamic vinegar mixed with yoghurt and it came highly recommended. More recently I was discussing cottage cheese (yes this is how exciting my life has become) and that some people do not use it in their flatbread/wrap recipes. So what is basically an omelette I guess, but baked in the oven- I think it worked pretty well and especially if you want to have more protein on top!
Below, is my meal of a broccoli wrap, herbed chicken and salad and balsamic yoghurt dressing. Feel free to use cauliflower, or celeriac in place of the broccoli!
- Blitz 60g fresh broccoli in a food processor and then combine with one egg. Season to taste with black pepper and chives.
- Spread on a lined baking tray and bake at 200c for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile cook 122g chicken breast, sliced or cubed, in a ceramic pan and season with garlic granules, Italian herbs, dill, black pepper and a sprinkle of smoked paprika.
- When chicken is almost cooked, splash in some lemon juice and finish off.
- Serve on the broccoli wrap with 20g mixed salad leaves.
- Mix 50g of natural yoghurt from your dairy allowance with a dash of balsamic and spoon over the chicken.
© Chanden/charliekilosugar 2015. Original content please do not reproduce.