Now this glorious (and fast) dish is a bit of a Sunday morning staple in my house (alongside many generous sized parathas, but let’s not mention those just yet *sob*). I’ve tweaked it to be Step 2 friendly, and you can mix and match your green veg to your own preferences. I’ve simply given the quantities I happened to use on this occasion
- Heat a frying pan with a light spray of frylight and add in 20g chopped spring onions and one finely chopped green chilli.
- Then add the flavour: a tsp of garlic and a tsp of ginger; half a tsp of cumin seeds, garam masala, turmeric, pinch of chilli powder and fry off.
- Add in 20g shredded white cabbage and 40g of chopped spinach.
- Stir until coated and spinach has wilted.
- Pour in 2 large eggs (beaten) and scramble.
- When eggs are set and you can’t hold off any longer, plate up and dig in!
© Chanden/charliekilosugar 2015. Original content please do not reproduce.