I was a little worried about calling this meal Lahmacun as it’s painfully tomato free and dough free. But you get the idea of what I’m trying to achieve here!
If you’re making this for anyone not following the plan, mix in some tomato paste with the mince and sprinkle pine nuts over the finished dish.
- Blitz 50g raw cauliflower and combine with one egg. Season with black pepper.
- Spread the base mix thinly into ovals on a greaseproof lined baking tray (or two)
- Combine 122g turkey breast mince with 15g chopped spring onions, garlic granules, parsley, chilli, lemon juice and black pepper.
- Bake the bases at 200c for 2 minutes to set slightly.
- Spread the mince mixture over the bases and ensure an even, thin layer.
- Continue to bake for a further 19 minutes.
- Serve with 5g leaves and spritzed with parsley and lemon juice.
© Chanden/charliekilosugar 2015. Original content please do not reproduce.