I had been obsessed with sausages the week I made this dish (this plan does things to you…) and so I decided to see how these would turn out. Pretty well I would say!
- Place 245g turkey breast mince into a bowl with lemon juice 10g finely chopped mushroom, black pepper and sage. Mix thoroughly and shape into sausages and place on a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper.
- Prepare 70g of celeriac into chips (blanched for 2 minutes and seasoned)
- Place sausages and chips in a hot oven and bake at 180C for 20 mins- turning the sausages and chips halfway.
- Prepare a garlic and chive dip by mixing in a generous amount of garlic granules and chives into natural yoghurt.
- Serve with salad leaves to garnish.
© Chanden/charliekilosugar 2015. Original content please do not reproduce.