I’m not a massive fish fan but did try this out and it works rather nicely. You can also oven bake the fish for 20 mins at 180C (covered in foil so it steams) if you prefer.
- Heat a ceramic pan and spray a few sprays of frylight.
- Place your fish (275g cod fillet in the picture) into the pan and season- I used black pepper, lemon juice and chilli flakes.
- Once the fish is halfway cooked, turn over and cook the other side- the flesh will begin to go opaque and start to flake.
- Toward the end of cooking move the fish to one side of the pan and add 80g of spinach. I have used garlic infused fry light on it which gives it a pleasant taste.
- The spinach will wilt down extremely quickly and before it starts to go too watery take it out of the pan and place on a warmed plate.
- Place fish on top and serve.
© Chanden/charliekilosugar 2015. Original content please do not reproduce.