Better than any takeaway, an absolute treat of a meal that can be made in minutes.
- Begin by heating a ceramic pan and spraying with fry light.
- Add 70g grated cauliflower and a teaspoon each of garlic and ginger paste (or dried versions)
- Add in 5g chopped spring onion and some sliced fresh red chilli (or chilli flakes)
- Fry until cauliflower starts to turn brown.
- Add in 125g pre-cooked prawns and a generous amount of lemon juice- if the heat is high enough it will sizzle nicely.
- Stir fry until everything is coated and the prawns are warmed up.
- Add one large beaten egg and let it set in the pan for about 30-40 seconds.
- Add a tablespoon of soy sauce and then scramble until cooked through and serve.
- Garnish with 5g chopped spring onion and a slice of chilli.
© Chanden/charliekilosugar 2015. Original content please do not reproduce.