The flavour of the roast pepper is lush with the turkey, you can easily step this meal up or down by reducing the turkey for SS+ or adding your rice portion for Step 3.
- Cut a green pepper into an 80g portion- start by slicing off the top and weighing it- keep slicing until it’s 80g and save the slices for another recipe. This makes sure you retain a little ‘cup’. Slice the bottom to make it flat (don’t make a hole though!) if it does not stand upright on it’s own.
- Spray inside and out with some frylight and roast at 180C for 20 minutes.
- Whilst roasting, put your 245g turkey breast mince into a ceramic pan and add in garlic, ginger, ground cumin, chilli flakes or powder to taste. Start frying off and add in lemon juice to finish.
- Once the pepper has roasted, place on a plate and fill it with the turkey mince.
- Yoghurt and mint dip is a great addition.
© Chanden/charliekilosugar 2015. Original content please do not reproduce.