Another great way of using up leftovers and creates a really filling dish whilst completely on plan.
- Make up 200ml of vegetable stock from the CWP golden vegetable drink or bouillon powder and place in a ceramic pan or saucepan.
- Add in 80g of grated cauliflower and start to cook through.
- Shred 200g (raw weight) cooked chicken and add into the pan.
- Season with black pepper, Italian mixed herbs and garlic granules.
- Simmer on high (don’t boil) while the chicken heats through and the stock is absorbed and cooks off
- Add in 50g pre-cooked prawns and cook until everything is heated through and piping hot.
- Serve in a bowl and garnish with some parsley.
© Chanden/charliekilosugar 2015. Original content please do not reproduce.