I’ve been more excited to type out my genius name for this dish than about actually making it. I’m not sure whether this diet has been good or bad for my humour! Anyway, this is a simple crustless quiche recipe with a filling helping of celeriac and yoghurt taking star place in this ‘potato salad’ style side dish.
For the quiche:
- Combine 162g fat free cottage cheese and one large egg. Season to taste with with black pepper, chives, parsley, Italian herbs. Stir in 15g chopped spring onion.
- Pour into a baking dish and bake for 20-22mins at 200c or until the top is golden and set.
- Before you prepare the quiche, boil 50g of cubed celeriac for roughly 15 mins or until soft. Mine was taken from the freezer and boiled for 12 minutes.
- Drain and let cool while the quiche is cooking.
- In a bowl combine the celeriac cubes, 1 generous tablespoon of yoghurt (from dairy allowance), a splash of lemon juice, black pepper and 5g of chopped spring onions.
- Serve the quiche on top of some leaves for garnish and dust the plate with chives, parsley and black pepper and spoon the celeriac salad on top.
© Chanden/charliekilosugar 2015. Original content please do not reproduce.