There are so many ways to flavour turkey mince, you can tailor these to your mood and tastes and whatever vegetables you prefer.
- Place 245g turkey mince in a bowl and add in lemon juice and herbs and spices to taste. I also chop in 10g of spring onion to give it a little texture. I may go for herbed burgers, or chilli burgers depending on what I fancy. Generally I season my burgers with: garlic granules, smoke paprika, Italian herbs, chilli flakes and a splash of lemon juice.
- Form into small patties and then place in a hot ceramic pan (sprayed with frylight) and press down on each burger slightly to make them all into the same thickness.
- Cook on each side until cooked through (cut one in half to check if unsure)
- Serve on a bed of 80g mixed salad leaves
- Dress with a mint and yoghurt sauce (1/2 tsp of garden mint into yoghurt)
© Chanden/charliekilosugar 2015. Original content please do not reproduce.