For some reason, it has taken me nearly 6 months of being on plan to get round to making meatballs! These are spicy little mouthfuls of flavour served with a paprika yoghurt sauce to give it some moisture. Serve with griddled courgette ribbons or any vegetable of choice.
- Put 245g turkey breast mince in a bowl and season liberally with Italian herbs, smoked paprika, garlic granules and parsley.
- Add in a small amount of chilli flakes, coriander leaf, black pepper and basil. Add in a glug of lemon juice and combine thoroughly.
- Make small meatballs to pan fry. (Alternatively you can bake at 180c for 20mins on a greaseproof lined tray).
- Heat a pan and slowly cook the meatballs, turning occasionally until cooked through and browned. Keep in the pan on a very low heat to keep warm.
- Heat a griddle pan and sear 80g of sliced courgette (I used a speed peeler to make fat ribbons). At the end splash some lemon juice and black pepper on the courgette.
- Mix a tablespoon of fat free yoghurt (taken from dairy allowance) with plenty of smoked paprika. Spoon over the meatballs and serve.
© Chanden/charliekilosugar 2015. Original content please do not reproduce.